MetaMask is a Web3 non-custodial wallet that allows users to send, receive, and store ERC-20 cryptocurrencies, as well as interact with decentralized applications (dApps). MetaMask is used by millions daily to trade on decentralized exchanges like Uniswap, PancakeSwap, and SushiSwap.
MetaMask has many features but lacks a way for users to withdraw funds to fiat currencies easily – so let’s go over the best workaround to do that.
How to Withdraw Crypto from MetaMask using a Bank Account
- First, create an account on a centralized exchange like Binance – this will act as a third party to withdraw funds
- Link your bank account to your Binance account
- Look up your cryptocurrency (you want to withdraw from MetaMask) in your Binance wallet and click on “deposit” to find your deposit address
- Send your crypto from MetaMask to Binance using the deposit address, ensuring that you’re using the correct network
- Confirm your transaction within MetaMask and wait for the deposit to show up in Binance
- Once you’ve received the deposited crypto, you can trade it for your native currency and withdraw it to your account
It’s important to note that you may have to complete a KYC verification before being able to withdraw your funds.